Interior Detailing Sydney: The Basics of Cleaning the Inside of Your Car
You need the help of Interior Detailing Sydney to make sure that the inside of your car is completely cleaned. But for a start, you need to learn the basics:
How to Vacuum:
- First, you have to use the right vacuum cleaner for your car. Read user reviews online before buying one. Make sure that yours have dust brush and crevice attachments. Crevice attachment should be plastic to avoid damaging your vinyl or leather upholstery.
- Before starting to vacuum, throw away trash and take out all of your belongings inside. Pull out then shake off the dust or loose dirt in the floor mats.
- Move the front seats forward. Using the crevice tool, run the vacuum cleaner to the seats (including the covers, edges and others), carpet (including the rear) and areas where dirt and dust are present.
- Move the front seats back so you can clean the front upholstery. Vacuum the door panels, vents and others using the dust brush. When you hire expert Interior Detailing Sydney, you can check how it will vacuum the inside of your car and learn from it.
- Clean the rubber or vinyl floors using soap, water and brush. You may again use the cleaner to eliminate excess water in the rubber floor.
How to Clean Dashboard and Console:
- Because we see the dashboard and console each time we get inside, they should be given special attention as well.Interior Detailing Sydney knows the importance of wiping them with damp towel then treating them using upholstery protectant once every month to prevent them from fading. Spray the protectant on the foam applicator pad then wipe the dashboard and the console meticulously.Wait for 3 to 5 minutes before polishing them using microfiber detailing towel.
How to Clean the Windows:
- Even with Interior Detailing Sydney, cleaning glass or windows is the final step because during the cleaning process, dust sets on these. Prepare glass cleaner and microfiber cloth. Spray cleaner on the cloth – not on the windows so as not to leave spots on the vinyl surfaces.
- Wipe the cloth in an up-and-down movement then side-to-side. Roll down the window by a few inches so you can clean the side windows.
- Do not forget to include window edge. Again, roll down the window then clean the edge using the microfiber cloth with cleaner.
- Does the window surface feel wet? Get another sheet of microfiber cloth and dry it.
After all these, get everything back inside the car – floor mats and things you need to be inside your vehicle. Make sure that nothing is wet to avoid the development of mold and mildew and bad odor.
Performing all of these steps seems to be easy – but they are not as they require your time and effort. Vacuuming carpets and floor mats, cleaning dashboard, console and windows, shampooing carpets and others require proper knowledge to ensure that you are doing it right. For complete detailing, you will need expert help from Interior Detailing Sydney.